Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied
Industry in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require
suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Officer
Locations: Ondo, Delta, Edo & Ogun
To supervise agricultural activities in the field and deliver production target
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Agric Economics & Extension with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit, 2 years post NYSC field experience will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to meet set target with good communication skill.
- He/she must have the ability to manage people and time.
- Ability to inspire others with willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart, diligent and hard-working.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) saved in their names, to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as the subject matter.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.