A reputable company in Nigeria in need of Project Associate
Job Role: Project Associate
Role and Responsibilities
· Planning and designing programs and proactively monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action with the team
· Manage engagement across the projects on all social media platforms and organizations website
· Managing and supervising communications with all stakeholders on all projects
· Developing proposals that can enhance funding for project implementation
· Working with the team to manage volunteers engagement.
· Ability to work on programs and project outside of Lagos
· Performing other duties that may be assigned by direct supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• A degree in the social sciences or relevant discipline.
• Good understanding of donor engagement and fundraising
• 3- 5years’ prior work experience in similar field. Work experience in non-profit entity is an additional advantage.
• Excellent writing skills with a proven track record of research and publication.
• Networking skills and managing complex situations are desirable skill.
• Ability to deliver task with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com