We are recruiting to fill the position of Volunteer Officers nationwide (36 states and Abuja).
Our client is a leading NGO based in Lagos that caters for the less privileged, widows and orphans in the society. As a result of expansion, there is the urgent need to source for volunteers across the nation.
• The Volunteer Officer will oversee various activities and programmes of the NGO in his/his state.
• He/she will be the liaison person reporting to the NGO's Lagos office, or the Regional representative within the zone.
• The Volunteer Officer will represent, and promote the NGO's agenda at state (or zonal) events/programmes.
• The Volunteer Officer will carry out field assignments (surveys, interviews, sourcing, etc) on behalf of the NGO.
Prospective Volunteers MUST meet the following requirements:
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Ability to communicate fluently in the local language of his/her state
• Must be at least a diploma holder
• Previous experience working with an NGO is an added advantage
• Must be computer literate
Volunteers will be very well compensated for expenses like logistics, transportation, and other field assignments.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using PMV (state) as subject e.g. PMV Kano, PMV Oyo, PMV Enugu etc.