Our client, a reputable commercial bank seeks to hire Service Associates in Onitsha and Kwara states to supervise the payment and receipt of cash whilst ensuring efficient cash flow, ATM management and vault administration in the Experience Centre.
Pay: Very Attractive
Locations: Onitsha and Kwara
• Ensure EC vault cash is within approved limit and arrange to evacuate cash as the need arises.
• Ensure that physical cash in the vault is equal to ledger balance at the close of business daily.
• Make sure that the Vault is closed and locked up within the banks’ stipulated time for insurance coverage.
• Supervise and train the cash associates to ensure that customer’s transactions are carried out in a timely way but within stipulated policy guidelines.
• Verify Cash Associates entries in the system and authorise entries above their limits.
• Confirm third-party instruments that maybe required in accordance with the customer’s mandate.
• Make sure that customer’s transactions are handled in a timely and courteous manner.
• Supervise closely cash associates to guard against cash pilferage and fraud that could result in loss of the bank’s cash assets.
• Ensure cash associates are abreast with bank’s policies on cash services and carry out their functions in line with controls.
• Ensure The ATMs are adequately loaded with cash and always up and running; in the case of faults, guarantee timely and efficient solution management measures are in place.
• Drive the provision of equipment like Note counting machines, ATM machines, computer systems etc. when and where needed.
• Act as second key custodian to ATM / is responsible for breaking of ATM combination.
• BSc with minimum of second class lower grade
• Experience in Banking operations for at least 2 years(excluding Tellering)
• Not more than 28 years of age as at Dec 31 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidates resident in Onitsha and Kwara states should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 27th May.
Email subject should be : Service Associate –Kwara or Service Associate - Onitsha