mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy nurse with exceptionally high work standards to join our team for a fixed term contract.
The Nurse would be responsible for
* Enrolment of patients into a Patient Support Program from HCP referrals.
* Educating, coaching periodic follow and mentoring of patients.
* Following up specialist diabetes coaching via phone calls, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence, persistence and diabetes education for a period of 24 months.
* Collection of PV and PTC reports and reporting to the designated contact.
We seek someone with
* An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
* Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
A diploma in nursing, 2+ years of professional experience,
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Please send CVs to email@example.com with Nurse as subject line
Location is Benin, Edo state and salary is competitive.