Cornerstone Montessori Schools was established in 2005 to cater to the holistic developmental needs of children aged 3 months to 12 years in a purposefully planned and prepared environment. Since its establishment, the school has grown considerably over the years and impacted the lives of thousands of children who have had the opportunity of being a part of the system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
- To plan,organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary learning environment that guides and encourages pupils to develop and fulfill their academic potential
- Work is performed under the supervision of the Head Teacher.
- Plan,prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work,lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils' progress and development.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department,school,district and parent meetings.
- B.ED, B.A/B.S or M.ED Degree in Education from an accredited institution or related field teaching
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program.
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and State.
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email