Audit / Compliance Executive Recruitment in a leading Logistics & Procurement Company
We are a procurement and logistics service provider, we offer freight forwarding services to various companies who are industry leaders in Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, etc. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the demands of this aspect of business upon ourselves and allow the client focus on the core area of her business. We guide and advise our clients on a range of freight solutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency and reduction.
Position Title: Internal Audit / Compliance Executive
Department: Internal Audit
Job Type: Permanent
Under general supervision, verifies the financial status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits. Interacts with administrative and enforcement agencies; monitors systems and solves problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Accountable for the development and coordination of the company’s internal auditing activities.
• Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
• Review of accounting procedures.
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
• Supervise or conduct independent audits of company records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
• Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
• Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
• Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
• Advise top management on audit and internal control matters.
• Minimum of three to six (3-6) years post qualification experience in Internal Audit / Compliance.
• Industry experience in logistics and procurement is strongly desired.
• Minimum of 2:1 / Upper Credit in Accounting or a related discipline
• MBA or Masters in related discipline would be an added advantage
• Certification from a reputable professional institution is also an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
You are good fit for this role if you have;
• Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
• Prior success conducting external or internal audits
• Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office
• Performer’s mindset, who is self-motivated and proactive, obsessed with detail and quality, and personally offended by mediocrity.
• An open communication skill who takes ownership of deliverables, communicates ideas, and tests their efficacy with an analytical mindset.
Benefits & Compensation
• An open communication skill who takes ownership of deliverables
• Full-time compensation
• Medical coverage for Self and Family
• Beautiful working environment
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
• Oh, and a chance to Win by Righteousness!
Suitable and interested candidates should forward CV and applications to
using the position as the subject of the mail.
Please note that application closes June 3, 2019