UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Develop processes to maximize integration efficiency, provide excellent clients’ support and escalate feedback to necessary stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Generate ideas and strategies to increase ongoing projects on a monthly basis
- Identify and attend key conferences/meetings where potential partners and important contacts are present to establish contracts/business relationships (both public and private sector) when necessary.
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic agreement with major external partners.
- Assist with the development of strategies and advise on improvement of specific interest, also, work with your team on solution definition, knowledge transfer, change management and process re-engineering.
- Work cross functionally with other internal departments and team members to ensure partners’ needs are met.
- Work with the client to understand business objectives/workflow in order to achieve objectives.
- Properly document all communication with partners and share internal reports with GM weekly.
- Communicate project feedback to the team.
- Generating your own leads from a number of sources (i.e. internet, networking, referrals, trade fairs etc).
- Analysis on partnerships KPIs.
- 3-4 years experience
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org