Vacancy the position of an Information Technology Assistant
Successful candidate will provide IT support for our organization; ensuring that computers, networks and other smart hardware work consistently and correctly by directly installing programs and hardware systems and networks. .
He/she will respond to users’ issues across the organization and provide ongoing support as guided.
Qualifications & Experience
• IT Generalist with relevant BSc qualification
• Networks and Database Admin qualification will be an advantage
• Deep Knowledge of IT networks and Smart systems (experience working with AI or other automation will be an advantage)
• 1-year post NYSC experience
• Experience with database administration will be an advantage
• Experience with hardware and software configuration
• Experience with software and hardware installation
• Time Management skills
• Customer Service skills
Duties will include
• Install and configure networks
• Deploy and update programs
• Set up smart systems, hardware and equipment
• Provide user support
• Monitor IT inventory
• Troubleshoot systems and hardware
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, send your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com no later than June 28th. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted thereafter.